- Solid color polo with collar in white, navy blue, or light blue
- There are to be no shirts worn over the school uniform, except sweaters and jackets
- Tan (khaki) and Navy Blue – Solid in color (can be either long pants or shorts, no shorter than two inches above knee)
- Pants are not allowed to have tears, holes, rips, frays, tie dye, etc.
- No sweat pants, etc.
- All shoes must be closed toe shoes
- No sandals (in any way), flip-flops, slides, house slippers, etc.
- Absolutely NO Hoodies, Skullies
- Absolutely NO Hats/Caps/Hair nets/Skullies/Sunglasses/Bandanas
*** Proper Attire ***
- ID Badges are to be worn around the neck at all times
- All pants/shorts must be worn in the appropriate manner/size
- Pants are not to hang down below the waist
- Shirts are tucked in